Modern methods of aesthetic cosmetology help to prolong the youthfulness of the skin, get rid of age spots. Another aesthetic medicine procedure that helps to improve the condition of the skin, restore its elasticity and healthy shine is biorevitalization (BRV). Among the well-known cosmetic procedures, BRV accounts for 30% of the total number of procedures.
Biorevitalizing agents have a high efficiency of action - a rejuvenating effect for 5-15 years.
The procedure for biorevitalization of the face is carried out using preparations based on hyaluronic acid, which ensures biochemical metabolism in the skin and promotes the regeneration of cell structures. Products with HA have won the trust of cosmetologists, as they are the most effective in the fight against skin aging.
Facial biorevitalization methods
The introduction of hyaluronic acid preparations is performed by injection. Biorevitalization of the facial skin can be carried out using laser methods. The beautician applies a gel to the skin to restore metabolic processes and, with the help of a light beam, it is carried into the dermis tissue.
The duration of the procedure is several minutes, the method does not cause pain and discomfort. To obtain a positive effect, the beautician conducts up to 3-4 sessions.
Cosmetological procedures for biorevitalization face activate the processes of regeneration and metabolism in tissues. The long molecule of hyaluronic acid increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin, activates tissue macrophages and fibroblasts. The cells of the immune system synthesize antioxidants and inflammatory mediators. Small HA chains enhance the migration of cells through the blood capillaries and activate the proliferation of cellular components, are involved in the synthesis of endogenous hyaluronic acid. Carbohydrate molecules help the formation of blood stem cells, and also stimulate cellular immunity and vascular wall repair.
The main effect of biorevitalization of the facial skin is the launch of the processes of synthesis of a protein molecule - collagen types 3 and 7, activation of microdamage regeneration, restoration of the hydrolytic balance of cells. The activation of synthetic processes occurs even when the drug is completely metabolized by the body, but the stable clinical effect of the procedure remains up to 6 months.
What are the effects of the biorevitalization facial procedure?
After injection of the drug, positive transformations begin. The revitalizer works 24 hours after administration. Over time, the skin condition improves, patients can evaluate the maximum changes after 2-3 months.
Biorevitalization of the face is applied in courses in the presence of deep mimic wrinkles, dry skin, loss of elasticity. The patient is recommended to undergo from 2 to 5 procedures at two-week intervals.
Positive effects of biorevitalization of the face:
● Retention of moisture in cells. Moisturizing with HA makes the skin smooth and delicate, which prevents the appearance of microcracks and flaking.
● Increased elasticity (lifting). The production of structural proteins of the epidermis, which return the skin to its normal anatomical structure.
● Impeding the destructive action of free radicals, which slows down the process of ontogenesis. Hyaluronic acid is able to neutralize agents that damage cell membranes.
● Returns skin texture and tone to normal. Physiologically, the color of the skin is achieved by activating the processes of blood circulation.
● Activation of regeneration. Rapid healing of microcracks, injuries, burns from UV radiation. The procedure is useful for those who like to relax in hot countries.
Injection cosmetology, biorevitalization of the face (Kiev) improves the appearance of the skin locally in the injection zone and does not have a systemic effect, but has a long-lasting prolonged effect at the injection site.
When is it necessary to carry out biorevitalization of the face and under what conditions is the procedure not recommended?
Cosmetological injections for the face "biorevitalization" are associated with the introduction of medications into the upper layers of the dermis, therefore the procedure has a certain list of indications and contraindications.
Facial biorevitalization is carried out in the following clinical situations:
● biological aging of the skin;
● thin and dry skin;
● the presence of scars, cicatricial deformities, age spots;
● before and after surgical interventions in plastic surgery;
● correction of the volume of subcutaneous tissues;
● problems with the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Biorevitalization of the face is not recommended for patients with acute and chronic infections, during an exacerbation of dermatological diseases (herpes, psoriasis), with hypertension, inflammatory processes on the skin, the presence of birthmarks, papillomas at the site of the proposed administration of drugs. The procedure is not indicated for pregnant and lactating women.
The cost of facial biorevitalization at Skin Medical
Restoring injections of drugs are performed in specialized medical centers in compliance with sanitary rules. The work with the patient is performed by a specially trained cosmetologist.
A biorevitalization session is carried out in several stages:
● planning the area to be corrected;
● application of application anesthesia (at the request of the client);
● treatment with antiseptics;
● injection of hyaluronic acid using the injection technique, pointwise, linearly or papularly;
● completion of manipulation and application of sedatives.
Intradermal administration of revitalizing drugs is a modern way to rejuvenate the face without the use of plastic surgery. The procedure is pain-free and does not pose a threat to life.
The cost of facial biorevitalization is inferior to the operative methods of correction. 95% of the patients surveyed are satisfied with the effect of RVS. If biorevitalization of the facial skin is indicated for you, the price of the procedure is calculated individually for each case and depends on the type of drug used, the method of administration of the substance and the number of procedures required.